Vick and Pathfinder Camp and Conference Ministries (VPCCM) seeks a full-time chief executive officer. VPCCM runs two Christian faith-based camps in New York state.
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree Preferred
- Professed personal Christian faith
- Member or willing to become a member of an American Baptist church
- 5-7 years preferred experience in camp and conference supervisory roles, ministry, fiscal responsibility, staff and volunteer management, program development, marketing and recruitment, fund development and camp operations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Serve as the primary representative for Vick and Pathfinder Camp and Conference Ministries (VPCCM).
- Create and implement a comprehensive resource development program for the ministry as it occurs at VPCCM.
- Develop and implement innovative programs that will enhance the ministry and strategic plan of VPCCM.
- Develop and monitor the operations budget and advise on action plans as needed.
- Supervise the effective management of both sites and facilities, overseeing their operations.
- Hire, supervise, coach, and evaluate directors and summer ministry team. Hire and have oversight of all year- round and seasonal staff and other paid and volunteer staff. Set the appropriate salary recognition, promotion, or termination as needed. Assure proper training, certifications and growth opportunities are made available to all staff in accordance with established personnel policy.
- Promote awareness and develop ongoing relationships with American Baptist Churches of New York State, American Baptist Churches of Rochester/Genesee Region and other constituencies through the promotion of the camp and conference ministries.
- Attend and provide specific reports regarding the financial status of the corporation and to update the status of the fund development program and capital fund drive to the Board of Directors at board meetings.
- Create a list of needed repairs and suggested improvements to both the Vick and Pathfinder properties to develop a capital fund drive to implement those repairs and improvements.
- Work with the Board of Directors in the fulfillment of these responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned by the VPCCM board.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits, including health insurance.
Please email for application and send with your resume with a minimum of 4 references to:
Mail: VPCC Ministries Search
c/o Mrs. Jennifer Bloss
101 Cemetery Road
Clifton Park NY 12065